VALENTINE’S DAY TIPS THAT BRIGHTEN UP YOUR BABY’S HEART!
BY MR. QUIET STORM, LENNY GREEN
Valentine’s Day is one of those special days that we can really express how much “Love” we truly have for that special person in our lives. So let’s make this Valentine’s Day different on every level, and here are my tips that are sure to brighten up your baby’s heart beyond one day.
1) Send a bouquet of flowers to their job two days before Valentine’s Day. There is nothing more special than getting flowers when they are unexpected (he/she will be the talk of the office). And Ladies, take it from me, us Men enjoy getting them too! LOL
2) The day before Valentine’s Day, wake your Baby up with Breakfast in Bed, and an envelope with two “Love Coupons,” one stating, this entitles you and I to a “Couples Spa Massage” on Valentine’s Day afternoon, and the other coupon states, “Dinner for US” has been reserved at our favorite restaurant on the evening of Valentine’s Day.
3) When Valentine’s Day arrives, it is time for the “Ultimate Thoughtfulness Gift!” This gift is not created or based on monetary value, it is based on your heartfelt true feelings for the one you Love. It should be sentimental to the fullest. I suggest a written poem or a special Valentine’s Day card that reflects your true love for your Baby. After that moment, pamper each other intimately by taking a shower of bubble bath together. The bottom line is feeling together as One- physically, mentally and emotionally- with your Valentine.
As you enjoy your intimate moments this Valentine’s Day make sure your CD changer or MP3 has these 10 Love Songs to make that moment feel extra good:
- I Love You- Keith Washington & Chante Moore
- Untitled (How Does It Feel)- D’Angelo
- Anytime, Anyplace- Janet Jackson
- Valentine Love- Norman Connors
- So Anxious- Ginuwine
- Once, Twice, Three Times- Howard Hewitt
- Promise- Jagged Edge
- This Must Be Heaven- Brain Storm
- Promise- Ciara
- Send One Your Love- Stevie Wonder
To learn more, listen to Lenny Green every week night on the nationally syndicated radio show, “The Quiet Storm with Lenny Green” or stream it live on www.lennygreen.com.