ENSPIRE Magazine Careers
We are accepting written/video contributions from writers, editors, bloggers, vloggers, etc… who share an interest in promoting content that is in line with the vision and mission of ENSPIRE. Submissions from the following categories will be considered:
- Lifestyle (Business/Finance, Education, Health/Wellness)
- Editorial Commentary (in the form of video based upon the above-mentioned category areas)
Your article should be:
- In line with the vision and mission of ENSPIRE magazine
- Substantially written, with at least 250 to at most 800 words in length.
- Original in content without infringement upon any other copyrighted work.
- Positive, informative and empowering in language. Articles can be humorous, serious but must be engaging.
- Edited for grammatical errors and proper sentence structure.
- Provided a short but strong title that represents your article’s main ideas.
- Submitted as a written word attachment with images attached in JPEG format.
- Free of blatant profanity (we understand that in interviews people may use foul language, please censor it), negative or discriminatory connotations, biased views, viruses or any other harmful codes.
- Accompanied with a brief author bio as well as contact info and link to the author’s website(if available).
***Note*** For video submissions, please make sure the presentation is professional, seven minutes or less in time and has been properly edited and formatted. We will NOT accept or consider any video content that is vulgar, contains profanity, is offensive or sexual in nature, infringes upon another’s copyright or contains any viruses.
Submission and Review Process
When making a request to submit content to our site please be sure to include at least 2-3 samples of your prior written work (can be in the form of a word attachment or direct link to written work) or the exact written article work that you would like to submit. We will not consider submission requests that don’t include either a sample or exact written work. Please allow up to two weeks after submission for your samples or article to be reviewed. Submission of an article work (or sample of an article work) does not guarantee acceptance as a contributor or that your article will be published on our site. We reserve the right to refuse any submission for any reason. If your article (or sample) is approved for use on our website, you will be contacted directly by a member of our team with further information.
Please be sure that all submitted images closely reflect your article’s main idea. Also, please do not submit any images that bear any copyright symbols or watermarks.
Although there is no monetary compensation offered for contributed works, the exposure is very rewarding.
We do get submissions and information about events and businesses. Our editors may choose to publish information on these submissions but that will always be accompanied by their own, honest opinion, good or bad.
Please forward all submissions to EnspireMagazine@gmail.com